Wednesday 13 February 2013

Miles Of Crafting–Bumble Bee & Honeypot–20% Discount code

Say hello to my new kits:

WEB-

Does anybody else love travelling, but absolutely hate the journey to get there?

I find I get motion sickness if I try to read a book while on the move, but strangely enough I can crochet without any ill-effects.  These kits came about when I forgot my scissors on a long journey and ended up with sore fingers where I kept trying to pull the yarn apart.  I thought what a good idea it would be to have a kit I could just pick up without having to worry about what I’d need that wasn’t supplied.

And so my travel craft kits were born:

WEB--3

They are travel kits, so they contain EVERYTHING you need to crochet the little bee and honeypot to keep him in.  No more scrabbling around for a wool needle or scissors, just grab the box and go!

WEB-7451

The kits are supplied in a sturdy box that doubles as a lap tray.  Included in the box are:

  • A brightly coloured 3mm crochet hook
  • Toy-safe stuffing
  • Yellow, black, brown and white yarn
  • yarn needle
  • scissors
  • how to crochet leaflet

The kits are available from my new Etsy shop – Miles of Crafting and for you, my lovely blog readers, there is a 20% discount if you enter the code BLOGFRIEND

Sally

xxx