Monday 5 March 2012

Marvel comic book lunch bags

I’ve just switched off my sewing machine after finishing these lunch bags, but I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to show you all:

superheroes1

superheroes2

They’re so bright and cheerful, just perfect for an older boy (or young-at-heart husband!)

I’ll be adding them to my shop over the next couple of days, but if anyone would like one before that, just send me an email and I’ll put it to one side for you.  They cost £11.99, and are completely washable and tumble-dry beautifully.  My children have been using their ones for the last 2 years and all I do is throw them into the wash at the end of the week – no more smelly lunchboxes!  As the outsides are made using good quality cotton, they last really well too, the ones we use still look as good as new, even after 2 years of weekly washing.

superheroes3

Fun and practical too! 

Sally

xxx