Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Card

I thought I’d show you the Valentines card I’ve made for Mr D&D.
DSCF9237
I wish I could take all the credit for this, but I found the paper pattern on an email from Etsy labs.  Click here for the link to the pattern.  It was created by Naomi Shiek of Woodland Papercuts, who makes the most gorgeous papercut pictures.
I must admit that cutting all of the tiny little holes in the piece of card did challenge me, and there are a couple of places where I didn’t cut quite carefully enough and it tore, however I love the overall look of it.  I backed the cutout on a piece of red handmade paper and glued the whole lot to a plain white card.  I printed out the greeting on the front as my handwriting leaves a lot to be desired!
Hope everyone has a lovely Valentines day.
Sally
xxx