Friday 10 February 2012

Fabric Purses

I had some small scraps of fabric left over from the window seat cushion I made, and rather than adding them to my overflowing scraps box, I thought I’d make something with them.

purse1backrectanglePurse1rectangle

The front and back of the first one.  Very bright and cheerful colours!

purse2backrectanglepurse2rectangle

The second one is slightly calmer!

As you can see I’m having a few problems getting the background colour right.  I was hoping it would be white, but it seems to always come out grey.  I guess it’s to do with the lighting in the room I’m in.  I did buy this book:

Crafter's Guide to Taking Great Photos: Fool-Proof Techniques to Make Your Handmade Creations Shine Online

a couple of weeks ago, so I guess I’m going to have to go back to it and read it rather than just going through looking at the lovely photos!

Anyway I’ve put the purses up for sale in my shop, so if anyone is interested, hop over there & have a look.

Have a lovely weekend

Sally

xxx