Sunday 10 July 2011

New Website & New Bag

Wow, what a busy weekend!  Firstly I finished the redesign of my little shop – www.DitzyandDotty.co.uk where you will find all my new lunch bags and some new little purses, along with all of the other usual bags that are on there.  I’ve decided to offer free delivery on all of my patterns, so if you are interested in any patterns, feel free to go have a look.  I’d love to know what you think of the site.

I’ve also been crafting.  This time a bag for myself. 

brownbag I fell in love with this fabric at Franklins in Salisbury & couldn’t resist making something to keep.  I also used fusible fleece for the first time & I think its great.  Just adds a bit more ‘puffy-ness’ to the bag.

brownbag5 brownbag6 Again I loved these 2 fabrics for the lining and as I didn’t have enough of either to make the whole of the lining, I used both!!  The best bit about this bag is that its completely reversible too.

brownbag3

 brownbag4 Even though its a bit mad, I love it.

Hope you’ve all had nice crafty weekends.

Sally

xxx