Tuesday 9 November 2010

More for Sew Hip and Christmas Decorations

I've spent most of today making the second of my items for Sew Hip magazine.  So again I'm going to say you'll have to wait for the magazine to come out to find out what I've been making, but I think I may be able to give you a clue.  These are the leftovers!

I know as clues go, its not a very good one, but you can rest assured it is very colourful!  Obviously when the relevant issue comes out I'll let you know so you can all dash out and buy a copy!

While I was sitting at the table needle in hand, my daughter and her friend decided to do crafting too.  Luckily I'd been to Hobbycraft yesterday and bought a few Christmassy craft things so I could pull out the wooden decorations and let them loose with colouring pens.  Even my two sons came and joined us, so we spent a lovely hour chatting, crafting and singing along to the radio.  This is one of the wooden decorations my eldest son coloured:
I got each of them to write their names and the year on the back, so when they're married with a Christmas tree of their own, I can produce these ornaments for them to inherit!