Tuesday 16 November 2010

Bunting

Had a busy few days getting things ready and organised for the Christmas market I'm selling at on Saturday.  I've decided to go for a plain white tablecloth as my bags are all pretty colourful in their own rights.  The only thing I didn't have was any way of showing who I was, so yesterday I started making some bunting with my company name on it.  I finished it this afternoon, and here it is:


and here is a close up of one of the flags


The letters are cut out of felt and bondawebbed to the flag, and then I stitched around the outside of the letters to make sure they stayed in place. A cheap and cheerful way to make sure any customers know who I am.

If anyone is in the Wimborne area on Saturday, then come and say hello, I'll be at Honeybrook Farm from 11am - 4pm.  Have a look at the website for The Anonymous Travelling Market for more details.